When reaching out to us regarding your individual purchases within the Hay House Now app, we request you share a screenshot of your In-App Purchases so we can better assist you.
Here’s a video that shows how you can see your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Below are step by step instructions on how to see your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase > History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select date range.
- Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
- To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
- Take a screenshot of what you see and upload below.
- Alternatively, you can also send yourself a new email receipt by tapping resend. You can then take a screenshot of that receipt and upload below. (You can’t send a receipt for a free item.)
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us: Contact Us