If I delete an app from my device, will I be charged again to reinstall?
Purchased apps will not charge for re-installation: You can go to download the app from your app store and in the app you select refresh purchases. For any reason you are prompted to purchase please contact us.
What Is The ETA On Old Apps Being Revamped?
All of the old apps that were planned to be redeveloped are complete. Not all apps that previously existed under Ocean House Media have been redeveloped. For questions regarding these apps please contact our Customer Care department
Why Is There A Price Difference Between The Advertised Sale Price On HayHouse.com and the Apple and Google Play Stores?
We are currently working to ensure there is no price difference between the HH.com and the Apple and Google Play Stores. We appreciate your patience in the interim.
Is the Hay House Radio App - All Access Pass available on Android devices?
No. Currently the All Access Pass is only available on iOS.
My app keeps crashing when I try to use it. What should I do?
Clear the app cache reserve space in Settings "clear data"
Uninstall and Reinstall App
How can I delete an app?
- On Apple: Press and hold the app icon down until it starts to wiggle and shows the X on the icon
- On Android: You can drag and drop from menu, dashboard or launch menu to the recycle bin. Or you can go into Settings >>Apps >> Locate App and select Uninstall
The app I want isn’t available in my country.
Unfortunately, due to sanctions or copyright laws this app will not work on your device on blocked countries.
I want to tell the developer how much I love the app! How can I reach them?
Send your feedback to E-mail address: Orders@hayhouse.com
My Hay House Radio App stops running when I lock my screen.
On Android, please make sure that your battery optimization (to save your battery power) is turned off. If turned on, it will stop the app from running.
On Android: Here are the steps to turn off the battery optimization:
1. Go to settings menu.
2. Tap the battery tab
3. Tap the three dot menu icon in the top right, and select battery saver.
4. Turn the mode on manually by tapping the slider in the top right.
5. Turn the battery saver mode on automatically at 5 or 15 percent.
On Apple: Here are the steps to turn off the battery optimization:
1. Go to your settings app.
2. Tap the "low power mode" button to turn it off.