If you are having issues listening to audio or videos on Google Chrome, please follow these steps to update your browser settings:
- Go to Settings in the drop down on the upper right corner of Chrome (reached by clicking the three vertical dots).
- Click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Content Settings" button.
- Scroll to the Flash settings. Here is what you will see.
- Change the settings to "Allow sites to run Flash" and click "Done."
- Refresh the page and you should be able to hear the live audio.