You must be over 13 to write reviews on HayHouse.com.
Here are some tips for writing great reviews:
- Do explain why you liked or disliked the product.
- Do compare to similar titles or authors' other products.
- Do identify specific things you liked or disliked about the products and whether it met your expectations.
- Don't describe your shipping experience (you can do that by writing to us here: https://www.hayhouse.com/contact/email/).
- Don't include promotional content of any kind or reviews written in exchange for compensation.
- Don't use the review area for customer service related questions or concerns. Please contact our Customer Care department directly: https://www.hayhouse.com/contact/
HayHouse.com reserves the right not to approve and post any review that is not in accordance with the guidelines above.
HayHouse.com wants your voice to be heard! Our reviews feature allows you to engage with other customers to share authentic feedback about HayHouse.com products. These guidelines will help you use the Customer Reviews feature on HayHouse.com.
We take the integrity of the reviews seriously. Any attempt to manipulate review content, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use the review feature and will not approve your review for posting. If we determine that a HayHouse.com account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, we reserve the right to cancel the account.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us. We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
To post Customer Reviews, you must have a HayHouse.com account and be logged into your account. You must choose a star rating, enter a title for your review, and enter your name as you would like it to display on the site.
Be Helpful and Relevant
Customer reviews are intended to provide helpful, relevant content to other customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience with the product. Customer Reviews should be about the product. Feedback about the Hay House customer service, your shipment experience, or packaging can be shared by contacting us directly. Comments about pricing, product availability or alternate ordering options are also not about the product and should not be shared in Customer Reviews.
HayHouse.com values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all customers, your participation must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don't post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, don't use obscenities or profanity, and don't express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Don't post content that invades others' privacy. For example, don't post other people's phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don't post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don't impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you're not.
- Don't attempt to drown out other people's opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Don't engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
Promotions and Commercial Solicitations
In order to preserve the integrity of customer review content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Posting content regarding your (or your relative's, close friend's, business associate's, or employer's) products or services.
- Posting content regarding your competitors' products or services.
- Posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exception is:
You may post content requested by HayHouse.com (such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on HayHouse.com). In those cases, your content must comply with any additional guidelines specified by HayHouse.com.
Don't post content in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Don't post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating or threatening physical or financial harm to others, including terrorism.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
Additional Guidelines for Customer Reviews
The following guidelines apply to Customer Reviews in addition to the other guidelines set forth above:
- HayHouse.com reserves the right not to approve or post your review if it does not comply with our guidelines above.
- Reviews may only include URLs or links to other products sold on HayHouse.com.
- Reviews may not include any non-relevant content, such as feedback on the technology delivering the online product, shipping for physical products, or other customer service related matters.
When we find unusually high numbers of reviews for a product posted in a short period of time, we may restrict the number of reviews on that product.
If you believe a review posted on HayHouse.com violates these terms, please email us and specify the location of the content and the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines.